New Fish Room

Folks.............A request.  In about 3 weeks my new fish room will begin
to take existance.  From the ground up it will be about 16' x 16' attached
to the house as an add-on....standard 8+' high ceiling.  Concrete brick
walls and a cement floor with about a 1/2" slope/5-6" to a drain......it
will have it's own heat/air conditioner, and all new 2x4 stands to be made
as I choose.  By the way I am in St Pete, Florida and thusly the concrete
walls..........I figure about, depending on size, 60-70 tanks all facing
lengthway out....no short ends of tanks.

What I would like to ask of you guys is if this were your new room what 1 or
2 things would you insist on in terms of making a fish-room
work............to raise apisto's of course.....;-)....this is an apisto
list!!!
Remember,  this is from the ground up.............I am really excited and
there are alot of you out there that I really respect and enjoy.....give me
a hand.....thanks!

Have fun and help me make this 30 year dream happen....throw in your
suggestion!

Mike

Mike Jacobs
Math Instructor, Center for Advanced Technologies
Lakewood H.S., St Pete, Fl.
mfjacobs@geocities.com
mikejacobs@ij.net