Re: New Fish Room

Here's the few things I would insist on:

1)  Ceramic tile floor (large tiles)
2)  2 or 3 Central Filtration systems (to allow keeping more than one type
of water chemistry), using overflow bulkheads on each tank draining to
sumps...
3)  "Automatic" water change system... Tap flows into a Carbon filter, then
into a DI unit, then into the tanks (using a IV bag hooked into the line to
dose with conditioners)... outflow would be from an overflow bulkhead on
the sumps draining into the house plumbing.
4)  The ability to take any tank off-system at a moment's notice... (using
valves)

There are lots of other things I would want, but I think that these are the
most important to me...

Have fun,
Cliff