nijsseni aggro and spawning

Do you remember me, do you remember my wild nijsseni.

Well I have a pair, a big male and a female.

In the tank, a 15 gallon, there are a few cardinal tetra, I feed all the
fishes on frozen foods, and I did a big water change today, changed the
peat and I'm hoping for a spawn.

The TDS is about 20-30 ppm, the Ph is almost at 6.0 and the male wants to
kill everything that lives :-))))

The female is getting very,very stressed even if in the tank there are
hiding places for almost 10 nijsseni.
The male wants to kill also the cardinal tetras, but he can reach only the
slow swimming female.

I'm getting stressed too seing the female getting so frustrated.

I was thinking about bying one more female too see what happens or maybe I
can buy another pair or maybe a ram wild caight pair to act as dithers and
at the same time I could try to breed even them.

What do you think I should do??

I read all the nijsseni infos in the krib.

Bye and thanks again
Simone Vicini (svicini@lcnet.it)

Simone Vicini (svicini@lcnet.it)