Re: AAAAhqualog

It sure does! The fish in Aqualog (S03435-3) is entirely different than the photo
of A. caetei "Blaukopf" (= Blue-head) (S03436-4) shown of page 54 of Mayland &
Bork's book. A. caetei (Blaukopf/Blue-head) is obviously a domestically
blue-enhanced A. caetei. The Aqualog fish (S03435-3) has a much larger mouth with
heavier lips. So now we have two fish with the same name! AAARRRGH!!