Rams

On Sat, 31 Oct 1998, lewis weil wrote:

> Hmm. I have always heard Ramerizi was a harem breeder. I was just

I haven't breed these myself, so I can only give accounts of what others
have done.
I was just in Houston and dropped by Lilia's.  She had 6 rams..2 males
and 4 females in a tank...a 20 I believe.  I also got to see the batches
of fry from these guys...looks like they harem spawn to me.  They are
also the only fish in the tank.  She has a strain that is very
interesting....a long finned variety including the tail, wish I had a
camera, I will try next visit.  They were gorgeous!!

Kathy