Re: Crenicichla regani female in UK

Helen Burns wrote:

> Please forgive this unusual request outwith the mailing list topics.
> I am desperately looking for female Crenicichla regani in UK or better still
> in Scotland.  I have been unsuccessful in my search at the various outlets
> near and far and hoped there is a hobbyist on the list who may be able to
> help.
> If you can help please email me privately.
> Thanks.
> Helen Burns.
> Glasgow. Scotland.
> hlnburns@thefree.net

Dear Helen:
My company (Trop Rio) is currently supplying north of England and
Scotland through a distributor there (Benair freight; tel: 1-614-362-
277 - Sarah/Gary).  I suggest you call them and tell that you need a
female C. regani, and you would like to have the name of a petshop (or
wholesaler?) that recently imported this fish from Trop Rio, Brazil.
You can say that I've recommended you myself.
And, by the way, I presently have one population of C. regani (Arua)
in stock right now.

Cheers and good luck.