aggressive fish in the net

Hy everybody,

after more than a week I decided to take my nijsseni male with the net and
keep him separated from the two females.

I did this because he was becoming too much aggressive and the dominant
female was a lot stressed by him, you should see the situation now!!

The male is trying to free himself, the female is flaring at him.
She gained colours as soon as I get him, she is now a lot yellow with very
nice black markings, the patch on the caudal fin has now disappeared, and
she is in front of th net and she seems to say "you enjoyed with me so
much, now it's my turn"

Well I know have to take a decision, what to do?
I really don't want to keep him inside that net, but I don't want to loose
the females because of him too.

So I need an advice, I can try with another male maybe it's just the best
solution, what do you think?

Thanks a lot
Simone Vicini (svicini@lcnet.it)