Re: Rams de-selection

At 11:46 PM 11/5/98 -0500, Mike wrote:
>This really could become a great thread......and there has been some good
>ones in the past 1 1/2-2 years.  And I'll go you one better....with out even
>hearing a response from Dave I will withdraw the bet offered and apologise
>to the list and to Dave for the outburst on a great list...............Dave,
>are you out there?

No apology needed, Mike.  We each come from our own viewpoint.

I have studied genetics and evolution under Stern and Cavalli-Sforza and
Mayr.  I have kept fish for 50 years and thought a lot about breeding and
artificial selection.

This is a subject you can't make sense of without some basics.   Maybe I
will write a book about fish genetics and evolution some day.