got the difference panduro/nijsseni

Finally I've understood the difference

I have now one panduro female (bought today), one nijsseni female, one
nijsseni male.

The difference as Mike and as Romer said is very easy to see in the mouth
shape.

Even the colours can be an easy way to determine the sex, but as some of
you said that cannot be taken as a rule.

Anyway I now have a mix on the tank, hope the male stop killing everything
and decide to do something with the right apisto :-))

Take care
Bye and thanks to all of you
Simone Vicini (svicini@lcnet.it)