Re: Sponge material

>> and since I don't know the actual technical or trade name for the
stuff, a web
>> search is pretty unrewarding.
>>
>> Bob Dixon
>
>	I find the stuff at a local foam shop.
>
>	Michael
It's called polyurethane foam and is available in sheets at fabric
stores.  Watch out for some of the colored ones because I recall seeing
somewhere that some of the colored ones (the color is some kind of code)
may have chemicals to prevent fungal growth.  I've purchased large
sheets from Aquatic Eco-Systems 800-422-3939.