Re: double-duty dither -Reply

>>Why not a prolific egg-layer?  Like maybe Aphyosemion gardneri.<<

Be carefull with gardneri.  They can be very aggresive.  I put a lone male
in a tank of 2" julies and he started wailing on them.  Not just territorial
type of aggression, he was chasing them through the rock caves an all
over the tanks.  Of course, your milage may vary.

There are othe killies.  I have Aplochelius lineatus (LIN) in one tank.
They're surface fish so they leave the otheres alone.  But they are not
as prolific as the gardneri.  Epiplatys dageti might be another choice.

Bill Vannerson
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/william_vannerson