Wangenfleck/Rotwangen

(This message is directed to all people familiar with Wangenfleck or
Rotwangen Apistogramma, specially Mike Wise)

I'm planning to make a collecting trip to "Ilha de Marajo", a fluvial
island on Rio Amazonas stuary, from where the German author Ingo
Koslowski said came two Apistogramma spp. from the A. regani-group:

- A. sp. "Rotwangen" (red-cheeked)
- A. sp. "Wangenfleck" (cheek-spotted)

As they might be sympatric at the referred locality, I would like to
know diagnostic characters of both species, also how to distinguish
them from A. caetei, A. resticulosa and similar, related species.

All the best,
Marco.