Re: nematodes?

Is this the dosage for the powdered form (i.e. 10mg of levamisole
hydrochloride per 1 liter of aquarium water)?  I've been following the
thread (and the archived stuff on the Krib) with interest - I have a pair
of cacatuoides that have the problem, and have acquired a packet of
levamisole (trade name Tramisol), but am confused about the proper dosage.
Thanks - jp

At 04:03 PM 11/6/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Susan,
>They are for sure Camallanus worms and are treated with levamisole10 mg/l
>(check the concentration) for 2-3 days. <<snip>>
>Guillaume.
<<snip>>
----
John Pittman