Tramisol

Hi Folks,

I had a nematode outbreak in some Viejitta's afew months ago. I got a bottle
of Levamisol,  (Tramisol), in the form of sheep dewormers. These pills are
huge. What I did was took 5 oblets,, ground them up, mixed them with some
tank water, removed the carbon, and dumped them in the tank. The water went
milky cloudy, but the fish didn't seem to mind. By the next morning the tank
had cleared. I left this dosage in for another day. The next morning the
tank was so cloudy I couldn't even see the fish. I then did a 60% water
change on the tank and put back in carbon. The fish were totally cured, and
havn't had any probs with nematodes since. These fish are still alive and
doing great. They have even spawned.

worked great

Vicky