Fish disease

Hi everyone,

I have a bunch of unexplained fish deaths. First the semi-adult fry of
A.nijjseni was affected. They were in the tank with the fry of A.cruzi
and blue rams, rams fry being the biggest. I thought rams are harrasing
others and removed them to the tank with other ram fry (rather young
adults), and the same kind of deaths started to occur in both tanks now.
It is devastating, I do not have any A.nijjseni fry left, and rams are
dying at the rate one in three-five days. A.cruzi are relatively
unaffected, but I lost several of them as well.
It looks like this. No simptoms, fish behaves normally, the night before
death it starts to have problems keeping straight position and next day
its dead. Sometimes dead fish have something like very little of pink blood
deep under the skin in the area of ventral fins, close to gills or rarely
snout. One of the rams developed a white spot on the dorsal fin the day
before he died but it was rather exception. I tried water changes (I
thought it is water quality, it does not look like, water is fine), Maracyn
II and Hexamit, no effect, it continues. Last night after another death I
raised the temperature in the tank from 86F to 90F, will see if it will help.
The fish in other tanks are fine, they are all in about the same
conditions in respect to water changes, food, light and temperature.
Sick rams have some tetras in the tank who are not harrasing them, and
are not affected.

Does anyone have an idea what it might be and how to deal with it?

Thanks

Lilia