RE: Pelvicachromis taeniatus

A most excellent place to visit and buy fish. Their prices are typically
lower, the species available sooner than in other stores, and the fish well
conditioned--the owner is still a hobbyist at heart (and a damned fine
aquarist). Whenever I've been able to visit them, I have done so over the
last 10 years--and I'm from the Left Coast. Good prices on dry goods as
well.