Re: humilis

 In fact, I walked by a tankful last week - beautiful Guinea
>humilis, yellow and red and purple - a morph I'd never tried. I looked,
>I admired, I left. I'm proud...
>I've had the same poor luck with atahulpa, although I gave up after two
>tries. From now on, if for some strange reason I want to see carnage,
>I'll watch cartoons.
>-Gary

The Guinea are my passion and have cost me small fortunes in shipping and
purchasing. They can kill faster and easier than a croc. As for color the
males are the most beautiful plum purple with yellow fins and the females
are accented with silvery white on the tail and irridesent hot pink and
lime green on the flanks. Not to mention the glowing pink to red belly!!

I will not but them again! X 100 ----------------------------maybe
MikeD