A. norberti "Sunset" (was Apistos)

Andy wrote:

> in a possibly related issue a LFS got in a group of young A.
>norberti "Sunset" today.  I had previously thought that A. Sunset was a
>trifasciata like fish.

A. norberti "Sunset", A. sp. "Sunset", and A. atahualpa are all the same
species. When they were first discovered they were being exported as
norberti "Sunset" and a few exporters still go by that name. I remember
hearing that they were in the nijsseni complex of the cacatuoides group.
I'd like to hear the reason for placing it in the nijsseni complex if
anyone cares to explain.

As for the aggressiveness of A. atahualpa, I have yet to see any out of the
ordinary. Then again, I haven't seen A. panduro behave as aggressively as
some of you have.

Julio