Re: R: check the photo and ID please

Hi Simone,

I think you have a male nijsseni but a female panduro.
The colours of the male are more nijsseni, yellow/orange
anal fin.  A panduro male would have blue anal fin in my
experience.  The triangular shaped caudal marking on the
female is a dead giveaway for panduro.  Must say I've never
seen this mark shown on a female before, but then it is not
visible on all males.

Keep searching, it may be worth telling your supplier
assuming of course I am correct in the ID.

Ken.

Ken Laidlaw
UK Astronomy Technology Centre
Royal Observatory, Edinburgh