Re: a.macmasteri

Mike, I pulled the photo of each, the macmasteri and the rotpunkt, into
Corel Draw to view the photos side by side and I can see what you are
talking about. All these years I knew them as macmasteri and now to find
out they were misidentified to begin with! Arrrrgggghhhh!

I think because of this that hobbyists really need to make sure what
they have before selling them to others. I got my original pair from
David Soares as A. macmasteri. Later, Darren was telling me yesterday,
that I had gotten some from Capitol Aquarium listed as A. rotpunkt.

Thanks everyone. If there are anymore species on my site that are
misidentified, please let me know. I don't want others misidentifying
their fish because of my photos on my site.

Kaycy

http://www.calweb.com/users/d/djhanson/index.htm