New (to me) dwarfs

Mike,

I can only speak of the A. nijsseni "Requena". The type locality for A.
nijsseni is about 14 km east of Genaro Herrera, which lies on east bank of
the Rio Ucayali.  Requena is only a few km south of Genaro Herrera, also on
the east bank. I have seen fish from both localities side by side and could
not see any differences. Based on the proximity of the two localities, I'll
have to say that they are one and the same population.

>A. sp. aff. nijsseni (Requena) - Requena, Peru is on the Rio Ucayali,
>not the Rio Yavarí where A. nijsseni comes from.

The type locality is actually closer to the Rio Ucayali (+/- 20km) than to
the Rio Yavari (+/- 80 km).

Both, the A. nijsseni "Requena" and the A. sp. "Diamant" are being imported
from Germany. I couldn't get any good info on the "Diamant" other than it
being a heavy bodied species.

Julio