Biotecus Opucalaris

Has anybody worked with these fish before? I have a pair coming in this
week. I read the Mayland Bork article and they seem to think these are
easy fish to keep and breed. The importers on the other hand seem to
differ. Had a really tough time finding anyone who would import them.
Something about them needing high oxygen levels and that they always
die. Mine are coming from germany, I would like to have wild but oh
well. Any help or feed-back would be much appreciated.

Thanks all,

Tim