New (to me) dwarfs

I just got a list of dwarfs from a local dealer who can get several
species from the East Coast U.S. Among them were several that I'm not
familiar with. Does anyone out there know anything about the following:

Apistogramma sp. Diamant
A. sp. aff. nijsseni (Requena) - Requena, Peru is on the Rio Ucayali,
not the Rio Yavarí where A. nijsseni comes from.
Pelvicachromis sp. aff pulcher (Ndonga) - Is this the true Giant Krib? I
can't find a locality called Ndonga. There is, however, a city in
Nigeria called Donga, on the Donga River, not far from the
Nigeria/Cameroon border. This is close to the collecting locality of the
Giant Krib.
Pv. taeniatus (Matadi) - I doubt that this is Pv. subocellatus (Matadi)
because they also list Pv. subocellatus Matadi Black which costs 50%
more than the taeniatus species.

The list has lots of interesting species, most under US$25 retail, but
these are the ones that piqued my interest.

Mike Wise

Archives"!