? about A. macmasteri

Just to let everyone know, that I got the 'South America Cichlids II'
Aqualog book today in the mail. I was looking at the photos and found
that a couple of the macmasteri photos look like the one on my website.
Pages 47-48. Mainly on 48 bottom photo on left. Although mine does have
a lot of blue in the head. It does have the same markings, barring etc.,
as the ones in the photos. I am inclined to leave these fish named as
they are.

Anyone disagree?

Kaycy

http://www.calweb.com/users/d/djhanson/index.htm