Re: Apistogramma sp. Schwarzsaum

For those of you interested this was a great back issue of BB dedicated to
apisto's.

At the last ACA there were a few copies left.  Rusty Wessel is the one to
contact  http://www.petsforum.com/aca/Preview.htm

It is a little out of date, and a lot of new species have been discovered
since then, but it is a great reference on one of the few written ones I
could find three years ago.  Now we are finally getting more texts out,
and the apisto list...hooray!!!

Kathy