Re: A. agassizi females

Steph,

They may well breed with each other.  Whether
this is a good or a bad thing is a matter of opinion.
Since these are probably domestic strains I personally see
no harm.  I am more in favour of keeping wild strains such
as "tefe" and "rio madeiras" apart and pure.

I have seen red-gold aga females with red in the tail but
most do not have any colour in the tail and look the same
to me.

Ken.