Fishroom Rack Plans for Comments/Suggestions

I have posted a page on my web site that has my initial plans for a
fishroom tank rack I'd like to build this winter.  Please look at it and
provide any comments or suggestions that you may have on my ideas.  I
plan to photograph the construction for a future article that will be
published on my web site and any interested newsletters and journals.

You can find the page by going to my site (see URL in my signature) and
following the link from the "What's New" table.

BTW, I intend to incorporate comments and suggestions onto the page in
the future.

I'm off work for a while, so I will not be responding to emails as
frequently as usual.  But I do wish to extend my hopes for a happy
holiday season to all my fish keeping friends.  Thank you for all of your
support and help over the past year and may next year's fish keeping
activities be even more rewarding than this year's.

Bill Vannerson
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/william_vannerson