Special Christmas Gift

Hi all. I hope you had a wonderful holiday. I just couldn't help but let
you know of a great gift I got for Christmas. I got a pair of maps. One
is of Brazil, Bolivia, Paraguay, & Uruguay. The other is a map of the
entire Amazon Basin with even more detail! These are 1:4,000,000 scale
(1"=100 km). The two maps cover both the Amazon & Paraguay/Paraná basins
showing most of the streams and cities that we get so many of our fish
from. Now if I can get the one for Venezuela, I'll have maps for
everywhere our apistos are found.

Mike Wise
Archives"!