Re: A. cacatoides "Red-Flash"

>Mike,
>
>Sorry to be slow in responding. I often only get to "hobby" mail once
>a week or so.
As to water, I use straight RO - have for years. I can't use snow melt
because we are in the wind belt here and all of our snow ends up in
giant drifts blocking my driveway!

Bob

I have been gone for a week repairing production machinery in the western
end of the state.  Just got in to a mail box full!!  I am having good
success with rain water here and have an RO still in the box.

Later
MikeD