Apistogramma pandurini

I was in a wholesaler today, and I saw for the first time a male of A.
pandurini, before today I've  seen them only on the TAG cover.

Wow he was so beautiful!!!! but they didn't have a female!!!!

They said a few sick specimens of pandurini came in with some A.nijsseni,
but it's a very rare fish for them, so they don't know when they will have
A.pandurini again.

Here in Italy it's the first time I see them and I heard about them.

For me it's pratically impossible to have a pair from US, I don't know
anyone who would ship it to my country at a reasonable price.

I'll wait :-((

Bye
Simone Vicini (svicini@lcnet.it)