Re: New P.taeniatus

I have, housed in a 36inx15inx15in, 10  P.taeniatus Moliwe bought as fry in
September.  They have turned out to be 3 females and 7 males.  There is no
trouble in this tank but there again I have no fry.  If there are any Scots
out there who are short of  male Moliwe contact me privately, they are
stunning.
Helen
hlnburns@thefree.net