Re: Sexing regani (I am still beating the dead horse)

>> I don't recall that Linke & Staeck describe the differences between the
regani
>> sexes (am I wrong).
>
>I thought that the photos showed the obvious difference.

Here goes it again -  I have some new regani photos added to my site (under
Dwarfs)

http://home.infinet.net/webwill

If you have Netscape 4.0 or Explorer 4.0 the pictures should work. I
downloaded Netscape 4.0 and played with the links until it worked for me.

Mike,  do my pictures show the 'obvious difference from Link and Staeck' and
if so what is it-   I am assuming there are more features other than the
length of the anal fin -which is a relative thing when you consider the
differences between young and old fish.

Cory