From: Daniel Boyer <dpboyer@axs2k.net>
Date: Sunday, January 31, 1999 12:01 PM
Subject: Need Help with breeding Kribs

>Well after two months, my pair of Kribs finally got big enough and started
>courting three days ago (after a major water change)... they have been
>showing their colors and doing their little dance for the past two days and
>the female has been staying in the cave most of time (except when out
>looking for food) while the male drives any other fish away (that come to
>close)...  well there were two flying foxes in the tank that I wanted to
get
>out, but I couldn't catch them with a net (it is a heavily planted tank) so
>I dropped in my fish trap (you know the .5L plastic bottle with the
inverted
>top) to try and catch them... I forgot and left it in over night, and I
woke
>up this morning to find my male Krib upside down in the trap (he looked
like
>he had injured himself trying to get out of the trap)... now the female has
>lost all of her color and seems to have abandoned the cave... I can't see
in
>the cave to tell if there are eggs in there (the cave is a piece of
"African
>root")
>My question is... should I go get another male (possibly mature) and start
>from scratch or should I give the female some more time and wait to see if
>there ARE any eggs?
>Devastated,
>Daniel Boyer

Archives"!
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:McCree;Walter
FN:Walter McCree
ORG:USA.Net;Sales
TITLE:AdMaster
TEL;WORK;VOICE:ext 2889
TEL;WORK;FAX:719-265-2922
ADR;WORK:;719-265-2930;1155 Kelly Johnson BLVD;Colorado Springs;Colorado;80920;USA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:719-265-2930=0D=0A1155 Kelly Johnson BLVD=0D=0AColorado Springs, Colorado 80=
920=0D=0AUSA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:wmccree@usa.net
EMAIL;INTERNET:adcreative@usa.net
REV:19990131T202823Z