P.Taeniatus "Niger-Green"

Several weeks back one of the LFS in the area purchased a group of P.
Taeniatus from a local wholesaler that were marked "Wild Kribs".
Unfortunately they were all males and a little hard to identify exactly,
even though they appeared to be fully mature.

After having purchased some from him ($3.99 ea!) and watching the colors
start to come out, it appears that they are identical in description and
color to the "Niger Green" as pictured in the Linke & Staeck West
African book.  In the book it stated that these tended to be rare in the
hobby, does anyone know of a source to purchase some females?

Also, I put them in a 30g tank with a trio of young P. Pulcher, and
since that time the Kribs have developed very fast and begun to pair off
chasing the odd man out while nearly ignoring the Taeniatus all
together.  Do I need to move them to a different tank, or will they
leave each other alone when the Pulcher start to spawn?

Thanks for any input!

Phil