Re: Need Help with breeding Kribs

>My question is... should I go get another male (possibly mature) and
start
>from scratch or should I give the female some more time and wait to see
if
>there ARE any eggs?

Sounds like a good idea, I've had female kribs seem to completely
abandon their spawning site only to find a mass of fry ten days after
spawning with the "neglective" mother gaurding them furiously (with a
little help from the male)
If you do end up buying a new male, buy it from a different store than
the female was purchased.  Kribs unfortunately have been so heavily
inbred, it's amazing what some fresh genes can do for the colour of
future generations.  My kribs were not exactly prize winners, but they
were bouht from different stores (thus different wholesalers) and their
offspring have turned out great.

Kevin