Re: A nijsseni

Thanks for the posts on this thread. seems,to be conflicting opinoins. Just for
the record here is the story up till now. I purchased one male and two females of
six fish that came in, the other three were one male and two females. I placed my
trio in a twenty long with the usual stuff (wood, plants, rocks, etc.) The male
paired with the biggest female and beat the other female so that I moved her out.
I let the pair court and pull brood colors but no fry. So I swapped the females
and waited. Still no fry. So then I moved the trio to a seventy  tank and within
two days I had two very blue males and one female. When I talked to the lfs about
it he said the other trio had come back as three females. (Which I quickly picked
up) and now I have a male in the seventy courting two females and ignoring the
third one and a pair in a twenty long. I am gonna really watch these guys and I
will let yall know if anything else strange happens. Thanks again.

Tim