Re: tank size (was Apisto beginner ...)

---Snip----
>i'm trying to figure out if it's best to breed all my other apistos
>(i'm growing out fry of agassizi, caucatuoides and pertensis
>currently, and may get caetei and cruzi from jason) in 10-gallons or
>move them to the 55, where they will have to compete with the
>Nannacara anomala.  thanks for any input.
>
>tsuh yang chen, nyc

In my experience with Nannacara anomala in a 55, when the female gets
ready to spawn, she beats the tar out of anything that gets close.  This
caused the demise of a pair of Caucatoids that I had as well as a few
damaged fins on one Borellii male.

They are probably better off in a 10 by themselves...

Phil