Re: poor diet?

> Their diet is based on blood worms and BS (both frozen). That's all, I
> don't feed my fishes on anything else. Could this lead to a some kind of
> nutrients deficiency in fishes?
Some may not agree with me, Simone, but I would start adding ground
basic flake. It seems to start the fry growing quite rapidly when I was
still breeding the dwarfs. I would always start all my fry out on the
newly hatched baby brine and then after a week start adding ground basic
flake. I would also start doing water changes with straight tap water
after the fry were 2 months old so that when I sold them to the stores,
they wouldn't have a problem with switching from the straight RO to the
stores tap water.

Kaycy

http://www.calweb.com/users/d/djhanson/index.htm