Re: poor diet?

Mike,

Are there any special benefits to marine flake rather than
tropical flake?  The pellets may be Tetra Bits; known as
Prima in the UK.  What is the best brand of frozen brine
shrimp? Anytime I've bought it it looks nothing like shrimp
more like cotton wool when thawed in the tank.

My fish are fed frozen blood worm, live white worm, flake
(not keen on it though) and any surplus BBS. They also get
some live daphia/cyclops in the short Scottish summer. They
love the white worm but only feed this once or twice a week
as they can overeat them.

Ken.