Pertensis Question

I have inherited some pertensis-like apistos (thanks Dennis), but the males
have prominent abdominal stripes ala regani. Is this normal for pertensis?
I've never seen them in photos and my last batch of pertensis didn't have
them. Some other features, uh rounded caudal, a definite gold-yellow cast
(even the males) and the caudal spot on the females are oval and on the
males kind of half moon shaped.

-Doug Brown
debrown@kodak.com