Re: [mike downey - aqualog news]

> Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 22:06:38 -0400
> To: apisto@majordomo.pobox.com
> From: Mike Downey <windwalker@uky.campuscw.net>
> Subject: Aqualog News
>
> I would like to get the Aqualog News. What is the best way to s u b scribe.

> (Direct or through someone in the US)  How much is it $US? Any help will be
> appreciated.

Several sources sell subscriptions. The ASG is offering them. Check with Jeff
Magnus on the cost.

> Also I think it is time to send my membership to ASG . Will I get a notice?
> Is it still $15 for the US?

The only notice is on your Apisto-gram. It give the expiration date on the
mailing label. My membership list shows that your membership ended in November,
but I'm not sure how accurate it is. The price is still $15.00.

> Has anyone received a bullitin after the one at
> ACA? (54/55)

You mean Apisto-gram don't you? Jeff told me that the next issue would be
delivered sometime this month. Is this right, Kaycy?

> I'm iced in and stir crazy!  So I'm asking lots of ??? And writing
> s u  b scriptions and memberships!!
>
> Thanks
> MikeD

Keep warm and pray the electricity stays on.

Mike Wise