Re: Fwd: Slow growers

Really Bob, I am very surprised even for you. This has really gotten
out of line. You have sent a few private nasty e-mails of which I have
simply ignored you. Does the list know that this is a response to long
piece of hate mail from you? why dont you forward those as well. Since
your such a little brat, Bob maybe you should consider not getting
involved in the discussions because if your not right you evudently
throw quite a tantrum. Evidently this is your life because you take
this so personaly. Bob I have no quarrel with you period. If you want
to continue this petty little argument do it alone because i dont
care! and please dont get the list involved at least have the respect
for others on here that just want to enjoy their hobby.Please Bob grow
up.

Dave