Re: Nijsseni double spot

Hello all
you know after reading all this stuff about double spot A. Nijsseni I
was wondering what the heck you folks were talking about.   Then this
morning before doing a water change in my Nijsseni fry tank I took a
good look at my fry and lo and behold I've got some fry that have the
double spot in the body.   Thanks for making me really LOOK at my fry.
I'm going to try and seperate some of mine and get a second generation
spawn from just the double spot fry.   I'll know in a few months when
they're of spawning size.
John