New Store for Dwarfs in NYC

Hi all,

So I call David Soares to order some apistos for my planted 55 gallon tank.
We chat for a bit and decide on some Guttata.  He then tells me that a friend
of his (a member of this list) is opening a store in NYC and it will carry
apistos and west african dwarfs.  So I called the new owner and went down the
store last weekend.
A GREAT SELECTION at good fair prices. I am in no way affiliated with them and
do not profit from this message other than maybe I can help them stay open.
They want to help support hobbyists.  The store is called Afishianado it is on
West 8th stree in Manhatten.

Andy