Re: Aquarium Lighting -Reply

The lights were ordered locally.  A friend of mine organized the group purchase
so the salesman would only have to deal with one person--they would not like to
have to explain everything to ump-teen people and get only a small order per
person.

Yes, it is an electronic ballast.  I was told that I needed a special kind of
transformer for T-8's ...as T-8's and T-10's are not compatable.

--Randy