Re: New Store and SPAM Borelli ID

Well... I guess there are two things to say, really:

(1) I'm not  really a lurker - I have posted once or twice - honest!  Not
that there's anything wrong with being a lurker.  I'm surprised at you Tsuh
Yang, trying to get me into trouble... :)

(2) Thanks to you folks who made it out to the store and for the kind
words.  I guess you'd say I was finally lured over to the dark side - the
thought of getting any fish I wanted was finally just too tempting to
resist.  Not surprisingly, I'll be stocking as many dwarf cichlids as I can
find!  Please stop by when you get a chance, and if I am not there, you
should ask for Oliver (the other dwarf cichlid enthusiast).  It's not very
impressive yet, but we're working on it.  Any comments and suggestions are
welcome.  We're just starting, and we are always looking to get better.  In
fact, next week we might even take down the sign that says "Village
Rainforest" and get one with our name on it... like I said, we're working
on it.

Apologies if this message was too commercial.

-Myongsu Kong
Afishionado
28 West 8th Street (b/n 5th & 6th Aves - on the corner of McDougal)
New York, NY 10011
T:212-529-4487
F:212-529-4064
mkong@brownwoodlaw.com