Wild caught A. Borellii question

I'm new to the list and to Apisto. fish in particular.  I live in Nashville
(TN) and besides German and Bolivian Rams, it is difficult to get
Apistogramma fish, but I managed to get 4 A. borellii - $10 a pop.  The guy
I buy from (Aquatic Critter, IMHO the absolute best place in Nashville) said
that they were wild caught.  I read a thread here about opal colored fish.
I got the impression that this was some bred-in thing and that wild ones
were yellow?  Mine are definetly blue in color.  I don't know yet which are
males/females as I think they are still young.

BTW, I got a couple of gorgeous golden German Rams here.  Nice size, healthy
fish.

I'd appreciate any info regarding quality fish stores in areas surrounding
Nashville (about a 2-3 hour traveling distance).

Kelly Beard, Cat IV, Team Allanti
President, Allanti Cycling Club - http://www.allanti.com
IBM Global Services