Re: pH hell

At 10:49 PM 2/12/99 -0800, you wrote:
>My tap water is very hard and has a pH of 7.6.  This is why I use a
>deionizer.  I add Kent R/O Right to correspond to GH 3.  Then I add the
>acid/alkaline buffer which leaves the replacement water at KH 3 and pH 6.4.
>I have wanted to change the water that was in the tank.

I am sorry, I cannot deal with the chemical soup business.  If you feel
that you NEED to add a bunch of stuff to your water, have at it.   But
don't expect to succeed.

Now I will ask you the same questions as before:

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco            mailto:gomberg@wcf.com
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron