Peat moss sediment

The peat bits will settle on the bottom of the container but any agitation
will stir it all up again.
Helen.

>>Also, I now have a big 18 gallon bucket sitting in my bathtub that has a
knee-hi pantyhose with good old New Brunswick peat moss in it.  The water is
full of little tiny bits of peat moss.  I filled it last night.  Is there
any hope that the (can't think of the word) peat bits will settle out
eventually (like after 4 days) or do I have to filter it out?  It looks
pretty yucky.
G. Kadar<<