Re: MULTI-GENERATIONAL OR COLONIZING FISH

Bob's correct in that almost all Julies will colonize.   This also
happens with most of your Neolamprologus species, i.e.  Brichardis,
Daffodils, Multifasciatus, almost all shell dwellers.   I even enjoyed
this success with a quad of Apistogramma Bitaeniata.  I had 2 different
ages of fry in the tank without being bothered by any of the females and
the male tolerated the older fry around so long as they didn't come into
the spawning cave.   I had them set up in only a 20 gallon long.    I
was pretty amazed when about 20 fry 3/4 inch long were tolerated near
new born fry.   The older fry didn't attempt to eat the younger fry
either.   Was a nice set up for quite a while.
John Wubbolt